2007年6月20日星期三

How do I love tea? Let me count the ways

How do I love tea? Let me count the ways.
I love tea whether cold or warm or hot
Especially when I’m out of sorts
From Sri Lanka, Thailand, Cambodia
Tea I will forever hold dear
Be it morning, afternoon or night
A cup of tea makes all things right
I love tea in the Kopitiam
I love tea in the prata stall
From teh to cha yen to 奶茶
I love them one and all
And as a little girl I thought
The milk in tea would make me tall
It did not as you can see, --- but nonetheless
A cup of tea is needed that’s all
To make me as happy as a person with tea can be.


Last night I found the best milk tea (the best green milk tea to be precise) this side of town.
(eat your heart out alinahahaha :P)
And of course they do home deliveries.
I love this place.

1 条评论:

Unknown 说...

which i should try soon! do you still have any left from last night btw? heheh