"Hmph.The big lump of fur was gone most of yesterday. He came back looking like a chow chow and quite miserable… went to sleep immediately.
I was smirking until a little birdie told me that that... that... DOG is going to be in a wedding shoot!
Are they out of their mind??
All I can say is… they’ll be lucky if the Dog doesn’t ruin the shoot and get everyone sweaty in the process of trying to make him do anything. They’ll need to start tailoring white raincoats to keep the drool off.
They could easily choose their adorable Ring Bunny here, but nooooo… they go and choose that DUMB BLONDE!" 8<


3 条评论:
Bunny will be in the shoot too! However, let me state for the record that animals are only allowed for the INDOOR shoot. I refuse to scramble around in a wedding gown chasing after them! By the way, bunny is still getting fatter. :)
oh haha indoors? i was picturing remy as a prop in a beach shot or something...
are you sure??? did you tell nasi? i don't think he knows. i better send him for grooming too when i get back then!! he needs bleaching. haha
Nasi is aware. That's why he's trying his very best to make sure his eye gets better in time. It's still a little baldy. You have one month to groom and train him up! I'll do my bit by fattening him up. :)
发表评论