After dinner walk – nice purple lights
Wrote out a little itinerary for them for the day and it seems like they had a good time:
1. stuffed themselves with xiao long baos at Yu Yuan and bought some super cheap Chinese name stamps.
2. managed to find the ‘new’ xiang yang market at long hwa road (龙华路) after telling the cab driver it was the place to find ‘fake goods’! They bought more stuff there than at cheapo road so it sounds promising… I must check it out soon too!
3. also managed to get to the communist propaganda art centre which I was telling weis about too. Shall go with her when she comes maybe!
4. Shopping along huai hai zhong lu but too ex for them after all their bargains. They did see mister donut tho… haha maybe we shall go back there tonight. I want to bring the mister donut franchise to Singapore!!
Today they’re out at Zhou Zhuang (the water village) and will hopefully buy pig trotters back :) Dinner tonight with our aunt and uncle, should be good!

没有评论:
发表评论