i pass this fat white cat every day on my way to work. it's like Garfield in white.
For those of you who think that I just sit in the office and blog all day that is NOT TRUE ok.
I also email, blog surf (and the rest of you don’t blog as fast as I read =[ ), dawdle on facebook, surf for things to do in shanghai and around, msn, skype, load photos, etc…
Oh and then on the side, when I’m free I also read hundreds of slides of a consultancy report on our company and make summaries of each market and each product’s market trend, SWOT analysis etc. To do that we also had to conduct Chinese interviews with our sales team and input about 300-400 entries of past sales. Next up we have to collate a database of after- market sales and analyse our customers’ profiles and buying trends. To supplement that we will also have to create a questionnaire and may get to travel around China to interview customers. The end product is supposed to be a ppt presentation on a market strategy for our after sales market.
(I’m actually beginning to think pumps are interesting! And that marketing is actually quite challenging.)
The only thing is things move a bit slowly cos we report directly to our boss and he’s often not around then we’re left hanging! But these few days we’re trying to move it along as fast as we can while he’s around so we can hurry up and get to the part where we can travel. Haha
One of the other managers just got some kind of commendation thing and so he has ice-cream in the fridge for all of us! =] Unfortunately I am already so full and SLEEPY from lunch that I don’t have space for it yet.
While doing market research, I ended up at the bbc site and found some interesting articles on shanghai. which help to explain why i got fined yesterday (i blame the olympics), why housing in shanghai is not as cheap as we'd hoped, why there's so much traffic, and gives hope that those stupid, annoying motorbikes will soon be banned from pavements where they just keep honking innocent pedestrians out of their way.
i can only think of two ppl who might actually bother to read these but i'll link them anyway...
Can Shanghai Turn Green and Grow?
Shanghai: Creating a Global City

2 条评论:
who are the two people?? not me, obviously...maybe if i didn't have exams now....
or maybe not, who am i trying to kid. :D
-dawn
hahaha noooo wasn't thinking of you, i know you better than that!
but then maybe you -would- read it since you're COMING TO VISIT. =P
发表评论