2007年5月21日星期一

Hangzhou

Sunday

Hangzhou.


Covered every single mode of transport possible. Taxi, train, small wooden boat, medium modern boat, big grand boat, coach, MRT, legs.




Quite an exciting day – coming back was an adventure. Could only get standing seats on the last train back so we swapped our tickets for bus ones.

Boggle here, boggle there, boggle boggle everywhere.


Boggle at lunch, boggle at tea (forgot to take picture at dairy queen), boggle at dinner. Drew a lot of quizzical glances from waiters and waitresses.

Night: Xu Jia Hui. Shops were closing but we checked out their IT mall and I got a new SD card for my camera cos I only have a pathetic 64mb one. I took a 128mb one from my dad but now… I have a brand new 1G one with a turtle on it. For 80RMB. Wanted to get a phone too but shall wait on that. Haven’t found the perfect one yet :P

Annnnnnd although it was late, we just HAD to make our usual nightly stop at our very most favourite store:



We’re not weird. Really, we’re not.

没有评论: