Realised we didn’t have a photo of all 4 of us together, so we took one last night at our Final Night Boggle Championships.
We let my sister win cos we were tired and wanted to sleep :P
(but I made nice words! Like milieu and melee!)
(if you look closely at the first and second row, it spells CHING. I really have an affinity with this room!)
Absolutely could not get a cab to work today! Gave up on the hotel taxi queue and went to flag one from the road but still couldn’t get. BUT a motorcycle stopped for me and so I ended up getting and exciting ride to work! I think motorbike taxis are illegal but I think they’ve been doing this for ages and the driver seemed trustworthy enough and I was about to be late so I agreed! I think it was faster than a car! He went more slowly than usual I bet cos I told him I was carrying a lot of stuff and wasn’t used to a bike so he didn’t really speed but he practically didn’t stop along the way at all! Cut through red lights and all sorts of weird illegal turns! It wasn’t exciting in the Sihanoukville-reckless driving kinda way but it was interesting the way he cut through everything! He thought I was very nervous though… which was kinda true. Not so much about the bike ride itself but whether I’d end up getting kidnapped… but my siblings always say noone would want to kidnap me anyway so I got to work safe and sound (said a prayer along the way!) and ended up paying him slightly more than his original quoted price but it wasn’t much more so I just agreed but I was so nice to him, I even told him to ride carefully today cos my uncle said there’d be strong winds today, level 8, like a mini torpedo. See so thoughtful right. Why would he still want to charge me more?? But at least he’s just trying to make a living and just wants my money and not to kidnap me. (altho he cld kidnap to try and get more money but it wouldn't work lah)

3 条评论:
my goodness what a coincidence! I wonder what else it says ...
oh shaddduuuup. so THAT'S why you were so busy arranging the thing instead of posing!
ching is an idiot/ hehehe
发表评论