2007年7月6日星期五

Give the Man a Face!


This guy lives just outside my house and every day as I go in and out I pass him by.
I can see him, but he can’t see me.

Isn’t he more pitiful than Hello Kitty?

Not only does he not have a mouth, he also lacks a nose, eyes and ears!

Save him from his miserable existence! Support the Give the Man a Face Campaign NOW!

How you can help:
1. Mail me a small pot of black paint and a paintbrush
2. Mail me a really good, thick, permanent black marker
3. Donate to a fund to purchase a marker or paint
In return, you will get a photo of the made-over Man, and the eternal satisfaction and boosted self-worth from helping someone less fortunate than yourself.
Interested donors, contact me for mailing address/ bank account number.


If you can’t make your mark in Shanghai, you can at least leave a mark.

1 条评论:

Hannah Neo 说...

well, i wouldn't mind... but that means that you might potentially be caught for vandalism!!! =)