(designed himself as their take-home wedding present...)
D: hey what's that? is that a carrot?
I: haha, very romantic, D...
I: haha, very romantic, D...
D: *shrug* how'd i know... cld be some weird Brazilian tradition...
--
so last night we had dinner. highly anticipated by most after D's wonderful publicity:
Date: Jul 16, 2007 12:59pm
Subject: Dinner this week at Manna
Hello Mannaites,
This week we're having Munching Manna on Wednesday not Friday (sorry Daniel). I'll bring various kinds of pasta. There will also be salad and bread and Fabiane is going to make dessert!! mmmmmmmmmmm...................... Of course we'll still have our bible study and pray after dinner. Let me know if you will be there and if you want to eat. It will cost you 28 RMB.
Much love, Denton
Date: July 16, 2007 1:01pm
Re:
Hey Denton!
INCREDIBLE idea!!!!! I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Denton
INCREDIBLE idea!!!!! I wouldn't miss it for the world.
Denton
really yummy pasta from wagas
and Fabiane's heart-attack-inducing-but-who-cares Germany Cake from Brazil (?!)


没有评论:
发表评论