2007年9月23日星期日

i want to open a sarabat stall*

yesterday i went for the tunnel party with jy&cs and also met D&D.
it was rather disappointing so we went to the history museum as well
which i don't remember ever going in to
they had a gorgeous exhibition on gowns
and an interesting exhibition on the history of singapore's food, photography, fashion and film (cs was still awake by the end of it)
everyone ought to go!
*the sarabat stall is the stall that sells teh tarik

And then I went on to have dinner and dessert with den and deb, and also gave 'em a little tour of my school, with den and me doing a verbal local uni exchange. I was telling them about friday's forum and they were so excited about it and denise actually asked me "but I'm sure a forum like this is really popular! How do you'll choose who gets to go?" and I just stared at her like she was crazy cos we actually had to DRAG ppl in since it was embarrassingly empty at first. Most smu students were just engrossed in project meetings! So I told her it was only weird ppl like us who were interested in the forum.
And debbie said "We're not weird! We've just got soul!"

And that is why debbie works at sph and not us.

没有评论: