2008年11月13日星期四

how much is that doggy in the window?

Gollum - the cat version!
He's a hairless Sphynx cat and he looks quite scary. his tail is like a rat's! but he's got a nice temperament. sometimes when i walk past his cage his paw suddenly comes out to hook me and it's freaky!
Gollum's Cushion
This is Gollum's housemate, and also his cushion (i guess cos Gollum's hairless so the metal bars are cold and uncomfortable. so he sits on this Exotic Shorthair instead which lucky for Gollum has such a dense coat!) or he sits in the hammock, which his Cushion is too big and fat for.
Their cage is right by the counter so i pass it every time i go in and out and i always startle this Shorthair by burying my fingers in his fur! "P

There's also a fluffy white poodle called Cream Puff who I don't like cos it's silly and yappy. I much prefer the mini schnauzer, the mini daschund, and the all black scottie! i also rather like the very chubby bull dog pup.
But much as I'm predisposed to not like poodles, surprisingly my favourite is this little toy poodle cos she's so sweet!! I initially thought the brown toy poodle in the cage below her was cuter cos it has really nice curls, but this one has expression. And she kept looking at me!
It's all in the eyes... it's all in the eyes...
When you choose a pup, remember to look into its eyes!
i didn't get a good pic, but she usually chews and chews while looking at me out of the corner of her eyes. or she'll put a paw up against the glass and show me a perfect paw print pad...


I think everyone ought to work in a shop at least once in their life. You learn a lot more than you think you would!




没有评论: