2008年11月28日星期五

Dear Santa,

I've been a really good girl this year, honest I have!
I did (most of) my homework... I fed my rabbit... I played hard... I worked hard... I graduated!

So all i'm asking for this Christmas is two things:

First, I need another tube of lip balm. Such a simple request, and really it's only a small item... and yet this small item is, for some crazy reason, at least $6! I refuse to pay so much for one little stick of lip balm even if it does last me a gazillion years (as expounded on in a previous post). In particular, I would really appreciate it if it was the same as my old - a Body Shop Vitamin E lip balm which is even more ridiculously priced than the rest at $10+ dollars (even if they don't do animal testing) and which I only owned because I got it free before. and i'd rather stick to it cos the other lip balms which i have, and which were all presents, seem to make my lips feel weird.

The second thing is something I've wanted for a really really long time! I would really love to own an old shophouse!! I've visited so many and I really would like one to live in or use next time and maybe rent out for now. If possible, please make it one of those with a nice spiral staircase at the back! I'm not real fussy about the location, don't worry. And I know a shophouse won't exactly fit into my sock or under the tree, but that's ok, you can just drop the key into my sock, i'll keep an eye out for it so it won't get lost!

Thanks so much old man and I'll be sure to leave you some milk (with bailey's, for extra warmth on a cold monsooney night) and home made cookies/mince pie/ banoffee pie and some gourmet doggy treats for Rudolph and gang.

Love,

没有评论: