awww.... that's like so sweet. I cried (in my heart). Love you gal and i will make sure you are around on that day.
I take it this is not the invention of your dream phone, but someone actually getting married?I think your previous beauty and the beast was easier to understand.
When are you going to change the language of your blog back to English? I keep clicking on the wrong links.
when are you going to learn chinese? China's taking over the world man! :P
Ok, you get to teach Ethan chinese
发表评论
5 条评论:
awww.... that's like so sweet. I cried (in my heart). Love you gal and i will make sure you are around on that day.
I take it this is not the invention of your dream phone, but someone actually getting married?
I think your previous beauty and the beast was easier to understand.
When are you going to change the language of your blog back to English? I keep clicking on the wrong links.
when are you going to learn chinese? China's taking over the world man! :P
Ok, you get to teach Ethan chinese
发表评论