only one mouthful per person tho.
And I even gave myself a choice of Western or Chinese:
Green Eggs and Ham or Dim Sum
[my sister says that Har Gao is so fat now that she's more like a Soon Kueh]
Another item on the menu - Ham on Toast
Or even, choice of Jap: Hamster Sushi Hand Roll
Now you see her...
Now you don't!
SuperHamster
i didn't manage to catch her from the start but she pulled herself up from the ground with her own two little front paws and over the edge!
There won't be rabbit stew, rabbit pie, or hotdogs tmr tho. Sorry greedy pigs.

1 条评论:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
发表评论