It's also where I did all the fun stuff, which as Weis reminded me today, I will probably never get to do again!
i liked our cafe uniform too but actually i never wore it in the end cos they didn't have enough caps and i couldn't go out in an incomplete uniform!
a lot of people like this one, but honestly it's really hot and uncomfortable and I never quite got used to always having the mic and ear piece on me...
And although I moved around a lot, I did make some pretty good friends!
Although ironically, a lot of them are people that I didn't actually work with! Most of these photos were taken at work so I wasn't sure if I should facebook them so they're here instead.
Dalin! Really... his name is Dalin! Room Service had some of the NICEST people and I was always walking past Room Service. Seeing Dalin or Adi would always cheer me up cos they were always super nice and friendly.
my Hotel Daddy! I am so so so glad that my first stop was the IT Dept 'cos Andrew took awesome care of me and it paved the way for me to get soooo many things: access to all the programs, a laptop, knowledge of how the systems worked, and most important of all, a refuge from the rest of the hotel when really upset/ sleepy/ homeless (and people couldn't just walk in on me cos the IT room was protected and very few people had access!)
farewell dinner with my pork mee lunch gang! yeah it took a really special occasion to move us from coffee shop pork mee that's 5mins away to a japanese restaurant 1 hr away.
i first got sucked into their group when they invaded my table in our team restaurant and turned my peaceful solo lunch into a noisy childish fight over cupcakes. (i realised why after that - the cupcakes realllllly were yummy!) then again i realised it wasn't just the cupcakes cos that kind of scene repeated itself at EVERY lunch with food flying from plate to plate and things getting quickly licked so they wldn't be stolen. and yet sometimes they still disappeared. they're crazy. but i really miss them!
mama Fareda! expecting her first child next april or so. one of the duty managers that i was closest to!
this photo is just so cute lar. Our Asst. Front Office Manager, @ Abang Fer. he looks more like he's sneezing. Manvin said it's cos he's allergic to Singaporeans. Yes quite likely considering the number of Singaporean barbs i had to fend off. SNIFF!
Most Important Guy in the Hotel. or so he thinks. :P
also, Most Handsome Guy in the Hotel. or so most of the girls think.
so i took a photo with him just for the heck of it although i only spoke to him when i first came, and here, when i was leaving. i feel so small next to him.


没有评论:
发表评论