2009年4月23日星期四

This is a French Twist.


It means that I'm in Front Office.
I think it's a really elegant hairstyle, but getting my hair into this every day is a real challenge!
I waste about half an hour every day practicing, before my arms start aching and I give up and go hunt for a hairstylist. (which isn't easy cos not all the girls have long hair. not all of the girls with long hair can french twist anyone else's hair but their own. not all of the girls who can french twist other people's hair can twist mine. not all of the girls who can twist my hair work the same shift as me.)

So no, I did not create what you see in the photos. I finally managed to do it 2 days ago but it was nowhere as neat as this.

So far, Fareda holds the record for using the most number of hairpins in my hair - 19!
Ting Ting holds the record for tightest french twist.
and my favourite hairstylist, the diva Mr. AJ Benjamin, holds the record for fanciest french twist ever! i have photos of the one which he did yesterday too but i haven't transferred them. some other time i will show it to all the underprivileged girls who go around with normal french twists.... :P I would so nominate him for a Malaysian version of Shear Genius (which is the hairstyling version of Project Runway!)

(i'm wayyyyy behind on my reports and i really shouldn't be blogging but i'm finally able to upload photos so, well, i'm procrastinating as usual.)

没有评论: