view of the twin tower from my window. in the misty rain. yeah you can only see one tower, but no loss, the other looks the same. they're identical twins wat.
I am so glad KL has so many public holidays! Though I might not always get the day off in future, but at least I did today. For once, I’m glad it’s Thaipusam, a festival which usually means nothing more to me than road closures in town and flinching when I see guys with piercings, not because it’s gay but because they’re like 200kg piercings or something and look like they could pull the skin off a guy’s back if he yanked too hard.
So anyway, today I had a glorious lie-in! J After a busy weekend of work, moving in, and going out and meeting people. Tried to wake up at 1pm but failed and woke at 840 but managed to laze in bed till 11. then I went out to explore
If you think you need exercise, forget about the gym. Just go shopping. And buy enough heavy stuff to weigh your arms down. If that isn’t enough, rush into a supermarket and be unable to find where the baskets and trolleys are located then start piling your arms full with groceries. Guaranteed to build some arm muscles. If that STILL isn’t enough, get out of the shopping centre only to find that it’s raining, then lug all your shopping bags back to the supermarket, frantically search for an umbrella and pay twice what it would have cost in
So the rain totally messed up my journey home. But once I was comfortably settled down in front of my tv to eat dinner and watch my dvd, it felt good. J cooked my first meal here… didn’t try to be too ambitious. Just pasta, but I actually used proper minced beef unlike most of my overseas stints where we were cheapo and just bought sausages, esp those that were on ‘action’! (ah, gd ol’ swiz days) AND I had a perfectly round microwaved-in-a-coffee-cup egg “P carried over from my gelato café days. Hmm but the minced beef smelt kinda different… and tasted a bit weird. At first I thought it was just cos I bought it from the ‘halal’ section since the ‘non-halal’ section didn’t have beef. But then I realized it smelled more like mutton. But I’m pretty sure it was beef cos the supermarket rack said “Top Australian - ”… hang on.

没有评论:
发表评论