On another note, I just gave my MP my address. I hope that's safe.
I have been going around being annoyingly (to my friends) free because everyone has midterms except me. But hey I have an event to plan for saturday so i'm not exactly shaking my legs ok.
every guy should own a dog like mine. he's a chick magnet. i walked him just now and i met... steph!
how rare how special all thanks to my poofy dog who almost committed suicide just now because he was about to dash in front of a car to go play with another dog
oh maybe it's not a chick magnet thing. maybe it's a like-mindedness thing! :P

2 条评论:
the only problem is that there aren't any chicks in serangoon gardens. and you'd never manage to get him to a place with chicks.
well he DID meet joy here...
发表评论